Our facilitation builds empathy, surfaces questions, resolves conflict, and engages participants in collective visioning to transform workplace culture.
Businesses need creative frameworks that support people in building empathy. Works Progress Agency designs custom tools, activities, and engagement exercises with a human centered approach.
Human Centered Design for Onboarding
Together we will build a Company Culture Handbook that your workplace can use as a tool for team building, demonstrating company culture, and onboarding. This book will capture the most valuable elements of your workplace culture for existing staff and new employees moving forward.
We what offer:
1. Facilitation that helps your company come to consensus on your desired culture through evaluating core messaging to reflect a desired culture shift.
2. A beautifully designed book, branded with your company’s visual identity and:
- Company mission, vision, and values.
- Company etiquette
- Company FAQ’s.
- Storytelling (origin story)
- Creative photos/images and bios of key stakeholders
Design Thinking for the Workplace
Solve a real need, problem, or question within your company through a 4-week crash course in Design Thinking. We teach on-site, Human-Centered Design classes to help companies evolve their research methods, and build pathways for creative innovation by visualizing problems and solutions.
Course topics include:
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
- Design research methods
- Ideation techniques
- Low-fidelity prototyping practices
- Solution development processes
Building Empathy in the Workplace
Develop better relationships through a participatory photographic experience at your workplace. Enliven your office and create company culture in a way that humanizes the people that work there.
How does it work?
- We set up a temporary photo studio to your workplace
- Employees can engage with colleagues in photo booth, during certain hours
- Facilitators/photographers guide an exchange centered around a prompt such as:
- "Get together with a person in your workplace that is very different from you and have a conversation with them.”
- Photograph portraits of the people as they gather with their counterpart
- Print images from the photo sessions and install in your office/s
Improving Gender Equity in the Workplace through Storytelling
Storytelling is a powerful tool to reveal conflicts lurking below the surface. Our creative workshop facilitation is designed to engage many learning styles, and help you build a culture of care and respect at work.
What we do:
- Support employees to share stories through creative, guided techniques
- Meet your group where you are with accessible curriculum
- Gather diverse and real perspectives
- Discover true gender equity dynamics
- Generate paths toward improved culture of respect
- Build-in accountability through a scheduled follow-up
- Optional Add-on: Development of Strategic Gender Equity Plan